Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-26 Origin: Site
★Market expansion manager★
• According to the company's products and strategies, industry analysis, collect market demand information, pay attention to and combine industry information;
• Responsible for the development of potential customers, key customer resource acquisition, etc., in-depth understanding of customer needs, maintain customer relationships, establish a smooth communication channel, and formulate marketing planning for target customers;
• Responsible for participating in organizational business development, business cooperation, technical negotiations, commercial bidding business, contract signed;
• Responsible for customer orders management and product delivery follow-up.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, public relations;
• More than 3 years of product marketing experience, understand the basic information of new energy vehicles, fuel cell industry;
• Strong market analysis and market insights, in-depth understanding of the development and change trends of fuel cell industry, and accurately grasp marketing channels, output marketing solutions;
• Familiar with the market situation of the fuel cell, master the fuel cell industry customer or channel resource is preferred.
★Quality control supervisor★
• Responsible for the quality management, abnormal disposal and data finishing of the original material, the final product, and ensure the normal operation of production;
• Responsible for solving product quality problems and reduce abnormalities;
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of raw materials, final product quality control documents;
• Surveillance quality indicators, and make improvements.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in machinery, electronic engineering;
• More than 5 years of manufacturing quality management experience, with quality cost control capabilities, master relevant quality management tools;
• Strong organizational communication and coordination skills and project driving force;
• Familiar with new energy vehicles, fuel cells and other related industries.